[Debian-eeepc-devel] Sound hotkeys (Fn+F10/F11/F12) not working with 1000HA

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Sun Nov 7 22:09:30 UTC 2010

On 07/11/10 06:03 PM, Vincent Hobeika wrote:
> SynrG on the irc channel told me to report this as he has some similar
> problems with the Fn-F3 key (touchpad shortcut).

Ah. Well, what I was concerned about was that we might need to make
model-specific exceptions for keys that are handled differently in
different models by eeepc_laptop, but since I just confirmed with you on
irc that eeepc_laptop isn't being loaded, you need to first try booting
with the boot parameter acpi_osi="Linux".

Also, I failed to notice on irc when you said that acpi_listen returned
nothing for those keys.  That should've been my clue. :/  Sorry about that.