[Debian-eeepc-devel] eeepc-acpi-scripts

Glyn Webster glynwebster at orcon.net.nz
Thu Nov 11 23:37:35 UTC 2010

On 10/11/10 20:11, Adam Fetzer wrote:
> I want to change the SOFTBTN1_ACTION= keys to a custom command but am
> unable to find any information as to what I would use for a shell
> function or internal or external command.

I'd like to more about eeepc-acpi-scripts too.

I had the problem of the mute button turning the sound on then straight
off again, which I found the solution to in the wiki.

But while I was doing that, I discovered that if I stopped
eeepc-acpi-scripts the Fn hot-keys still worked. Is Gnome handling the
ACPI events?

--Glyn