[Debian-eeepc-devel] How to deal with the freeze?

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Thu Nov 18 17:00:46 UTC 2010

On 11/17/2010 11:08 AM, Luca Niccoli wrote:
> On 17 November 2010 12:52, Luca Niccoli <lultimouomo at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> getXconsole is buggy, but I'm sending a patch right now.
>> I have to find a way to detect the DBUS session too.
>
> I've pushed the changes to master, but to work they need a fixed
> getXconsole from acpi-support.
> I've sent a patch to #603796

I've patched & locally built acpi-support and have locally built
eeepc-acpi-scripts from master & installed them both, along with my
patched 2.6.32 (adds eeepc-wmi.ko) but these are not working for me on
1001PX for a number of keys (volume keys, which I have configured to be
bound to their handlers, and the touchpad toggle).  Haven't yet had a
chance to figure out why.  I'll give you more details when I can.