[Debian-eeepc-devel] Debug hibernate/resume failure?

Hans-J. Ullrich hans.ullrich at loop.de
Sat Feb 12 21:51:50 UTC 2011

Hi Gerald,

I have upgraded my system to wheezy (testing) and now suspend-to-disk seem to
work again. I am again using grub-legacy, so if it does nnot work, try to
change back to grub-legacy.

If it is still not working at your netbook, I will try to reinstall grub2
(grub-pc) and then look, if it is still working.

Where did you shut off the quiet mode? I suppose, there is a configuration file,
where I can edit quiet=on/off or similar.

Alsol try suspend-to-disk with powercable connected and not, if there is a
difference.

Please tell also, if it is also working on your system, so the buig might to
be closed.

Happy hacking and greetz!

Hans