[Debian-eeepc-devel] I can no longer hibernate my eee 1005 PE

Emmanuel Charpentier charpent at bacbuc.dyndns.org
Thu Feb 17 08:31:10 UTC 2011

Dear Hans, dear list,

I have the same problem you reported in
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-eeepc-devel/2011-February/004032.html : my eee seems to hibernate correcly, starts a resume but reboots before restoring the surrent (gnome) session. Suspending (to RAM) works perfectly.

I saw that upgrading to wheezy seemed to fix the problem. I followed
(and still follows) testing (now wheezy), and I still have the problem.
I also reinstalled pm-utils, and eeepc-acpi-scripts, with no success. Do
you have any further hint on how to fix ? Also : did you submit a bug
report on pm-utils ?

Sincerely,

					Emmanuel Charpentier