[Debian-eeepc-devel] [RFA] Reporting issues noted in the Debian Wiki in the Debian bug tracking system.

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jan 1 14:24:16 UTC 2011

Dear Debian Eee PC folks,

getting notified of edits of Debian Eee PC pages in the Debian Wiki [1]
I noticed that there still seem to be some quirks with Squeeze/testing,
for example the following suspend/hibernate problem with ASUS Eee PC
1215T [2].

        However, in order to get suspend/hibernate to work, you might
        need to install the X video driver that's shipped with Ubuntu's
        maverick (1:6.13.1-1ubuntu5), which is the same upstream version
        and differs from Debian only in the package version.

I think there were some others related to audio and so on. It would be
great if the authors – thank you for extending the Debian Wiki – could
also submit reports to the Debian BTS (most of the time against the
Linux kernel I guess) or ask on the mailing list [3].

Thanks and a happy new year to everyone,

Paul

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC/
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC/Model/1215T
[3] http://alioth.debian.org/mail/?group_id=31309