[Debian-eeepc-devel] HELLO DEAR

Rebecca Grant rebecca.121g at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 14:26:57 UTC 2013

Dearest one,

I am Miss Rebecca Grant a nationality of Indonesia but resides in Accra
with my father until unfortunately he died in his office while taken cup of
coffee, Before this sudden death tragedy which came upon us, my parents had
left some acquired reasonable sum of Money and 100kg of Gold kept here in
Accra-Ghana which is ready to be shipped under the authorized license of my
late father and all I am soliciting is for your urgent assistance to
transport them out so that I can relocate to your country and join you for
my safety before the people that killed my parents kill me because they are
all around me, my father's death after proper investigation was linked to
have connection with his relatives and co partner workers who works in our
mining company all because the want to take his position.

I am soliciting for your full support and help to receive these funds and
gold to a safe custody in your country as my legal trustee and investor of
the funds in overseas to avoid the people who killed my parents in Ghana
snatch all from me because am leaving under fear now and my parents are
late.

I have plans now to continue my Education and do investment in your
country, like real estate management which is under my studies in school.
Pls. Contact me urgently for further details through my privet emIL
rebeccagrant077 at gmail.com

God bless you

Miss Rebecca Grant