[Debian-eeepc-devel] Block Party 2015

Michael Donovan mikedonovan1987 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 01:40:04 UTC 2015

Hey Sharon,

Just wanted to touch base about the block party and a proposed date that
Debbie and I have agreed to.  We are thinking that August 9th.  You think
that will be good?

Next steps for us would be to put together a sign up sheet for people to
say what they are going to bring and then figure out how to get the word
out to everyone.  One thing I'd like to try is creating a Facebook group
for the community where we can post events like this one.  I know everyone
won't have a facebook account but we will at least reach some people.

Let us know what you think!