[Debian-eeepc-devel] Block Party 2015

Sharon Sellers sharon.sellers16 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 10:33:02 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,
Aug 9th is good for us and a good start. We have posted flyers (old school)
at each door in the past to get the word out about events. We also send
email notes. All but two of our 38 residents have email. Debbie has the
distribution list to help facilitate the electronic distribution.
A Facebook account is worth a try although may not reach as many as email
does. Go for it...we will help anyway we can to help make it a success! I'm
putting Aug 9th on my calendar now!
ss