[Debian-hebrew-common] localization-config: Improve Hebrew defaults

kobi zamir kobi.zamir at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 19:33:37 UTC 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: #323237,localization-config: Improve Hebrew defaults
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 02:55:41 +0200
From: Konstantinos Margaritis <markos at debian.org>
To: Lior Kaplan <webmaster at guides.co.il>

On Κυριακή 04 Δεκέμβριος 2005 00:21, Lior Kaplan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm part of the Debian-Hebrew team, and we sent a patch (see
> #323237) four months ago. This will be far be a leap forward for
> our team.
>
> Will you upload a new version of localization-config ?
>
> Thanks.

Hi, sorry for the delay, I will upload a new version very soon, which
will of course include your translation. It's just that lately I had
very little time and lots of changes to do in the package. I plan to
upload the new version in the next couple of days. Again sorry for
the delay.

Konstantinos

--

Lior Kaplan