[Debian-hebrew-common] Re: Subversion repository

Baruch Even baruch at ev-en.org
Tue Jul 19 18:58:00 UTC 2005

Copying the discussions to the list, that's why it's there...

kobi zamir wrote:
> attached is a start of a debian-hebrew-doc package,

I'll take a look at this package as well.

Since we don't have yet a repository on svn.debian.org I'll open a
repository on my server svn.ev-en.org, I do not have the setup to give
commit access to this server, but you can pull from it with anonymous
subversion and provide patches.

This will do until we get a proper repository on Alioth and then I'll
move the repository to it's place.

Baruch