[Debian-hebrew-common] Article on us in TheMarker

kobi zamir kobi.zamir at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 15:32:06 UTC 2007

> > 1. Please contact the author of this articles and let them know of
> > their mistake.
> > 2. Please make sure that next time you pass information about
> > debian-hebrew, credit is given to all members and contributors.
> I will do both
Thanks, I did not think it was deliberate :-),

>I doubt the first will have any real effect. News papers don't tend
to print amendments of this sort.
Don't be that pessimist. Last year in the ISOC's call for open
projects Rimon Levy new me as Kobi. In his press release about the
project he wrote about the authors as Dr X, Prof Y and Mr Kobi. I
wrote to him an email that my name is  Dr Yaacov ... and 6 hours later
the article was rewritten on the web. This case is different, but it
is worth a shot :-) .

Kobi