[Debian-hebrew-common] xmltv deb doesn't include tv_grab_il

Lior Kaplan kaplan at debian.org
Mon Jun 25 18:37:58 UTC 2007

Hi Chris,

Gal (CCed) referred me to a changelog entry in xmltv:
      - Makefile.PL: commented out tv_grab_il due to its dependency on
        Locale::Hebrew, which is not in Debian

I'd like to fix that by packaging the needed Perl module. But I want
your advice about the right place for it.

Option 1 is to create a separate package, I'm not sure about the name.
Could you refer me to a similar package for another language ?

Option 2 is to add the module to an existing package which contain
similar modules for other languages. Is there such a package? I didn't
notice anything in your build-depends(-indep).

Thanks.
--

Lior Kaplan
kaplan at debian.org

GPG fingerprint:
C644 D0B3 92F4 8FE4 4662  B541 1558 9445 99E8 1DA0