[Debian-hebrew-common] what's now?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Thu Apr 1 20:10:56 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 01, 2010 at 05:11:51PM +0300, Baruch Even wrote:
> There is no one that is actively maintaing the debian hebrew packages,
> you'll be more than welcome to take over and do the needed work.

OK. I'd like to freshen them out, for starters.

Can I get write access to the SVN? (account 'tzafrir' on alioth).

I personally prefer not including the upstream tarball in the SVN. Any
strong preferences either way? It makes it clear what exactly comes from
the tarball and avoids accidental changes.

--
Tzafrir Cohen         | tzafrir at jabber.org | VIM is
tzafrir at cohens.org.il |                    |  best