[Debian-hebrew-common] what's now?

Baruch Even baruch at ev-en.org
Thu Apr 1 20:52:44 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 11:10 PM, Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir at cohens.org.il>wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 01, 2010 at 05:11:51PM +0300, Baruch Even wrote:
> > There is no one that is actively maintaing the debian hebrew packages,
> > you'll be more than welcome to take over and do the needed work.
>
> OK. I'd like to freshen them out, for starters.
>
> Can I get write access to the SVN? (account 'tzafrir' on alioth)

I added you to the alioth group and that should give you almost immediate
access for SVN. Let me know if it doesn't work.

> I personally prefer not including the upstream tarball in the SVN. Any
> strong preferences either way? It makes it clear what exactly comes from
> the tarball and avoids accidental changes.

You do the work, you get to decide how it's done. I don't have a strong
opinion there, nor do I feel that I have the right to dictate to you how to
do it since I've been out of touch for so long now.

Baruch