[Debian-hebrew-package] HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN YOU HAVE WON MICRONET LOTTO!!!

stefan_der at libero.it stefan_der at libero.it
Mon Apr 2 15:27:31 UTC 2007

AWARD WINNING TICKET NUMBER:TL754/22/76!!!
Batch No:LF/53/849/HU
Ticket No :UW/83/02/ED

Attn: Winner,

We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our computer balloting held on 30th March 2007. This is a Millennium Scientific Computer Game in which email addresses were used. It is a promotional program aimed at encouraging internet users; therefore you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it. You have been approve f or the star prize of USD1,000.000:00 (One Million United State Dollars Only).

To claim your winning prize you are to contact the appointed agent as soon as possible for the immediate release of your winnings:

STAATS LOTERIJ AGENCY
MR.RENE JOHAN MEER
Tel:+31-644-807-703
Fax:+31-847-539-067
 Email:(infostaatlott040 at aol.com) Email:(staatsadmin at inbox.com)

Batch No:LF/53/849/HU
Ticket No :UW/83/02/ED
Lucky No: 52/658/95/AS
R ef No:TL754/22/76
Serial No: TM/YR38J/DA

You must contact the appointed agent with your Full Names, Contact Telephone Numbers (Home, Office and Mobile Number and also Fax Number) via email to process the immediate payment of your prize.
The Validity period of the winnings is for 30 working days hence you are expected to make your claims immediately.
Once again congratulations !!!

Best Regards,
STEFANIA DER Graaf.
(Co-ordinator)