[Debian-hebrew-package] CONTACT OWEN BRIGGS NOW...YOU HAVE WON 850, 000.00 POUNDS STERLING

NATIONAL LOTTERY infodept at lottery.com
Tue Apr 3 04:25:22 UTC 2007

UNITED KINGDOM LOTTERY
The Lottery Company
P.O Box 789
Harrogate HG1 2YR
************************
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369
************************
Our Dear Winner,
You have won the sum of £850,000.00 (EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND,POUNDS STERLING ) from the UNITED KINGDOM LOTTERY on our Year 2007 Easter Charity Bonanza.
 This results for Saturday 31 March, 2007 is  now released to you today and your email address attached to ticket number: 56475600545 188 with Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers -3-35-39-42-44-48- and bonus ball -41- in the Lotto, to check your results online click on this link http://lottery.co.uk/res/ participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Microsoft users from company and individual email address users.
Be advice to keep your winning information confidential until your claims have been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. For the release of your winning, kindly contact your claims supervisory officer given below.
You are therefore requested to contact immediately out Claims Department below quoting winning number: WINNING NUMBER:02-05-19-23-32-41-{38}.
Dr. Owen Briggs
Foreign Services Manager, Payment and Release order
Department,UK NATIONAL CLAIMS PROCESSING
LOTTERY AGENT.
OCEANIC BT, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Email:claim30001 at hotmail.co.uk
Tel: +44-7011139603