[Debian-hebrew-package] Your package got removed from testing because fpc/lenny is not distributable

Luk Claes luk at debian.org
Thu Nov 27 23:24:47 UTC 2008

Hi

Your package got removed from testing because it depends or
build-depends on a binary package from the fpc source package. The fpc
package in lenny was not distributable so it was removed from testing
together with all its reverse (build) dependencies. The version in
unstable has too much unrelated and rather big changes that we didn't
think it was an option to include an updated fpc in lenny.

If you can make your package work without (build) depending on fpc,
please contact me and we'll work something out to readd it to lenny.

Sorry of the late notice and the trouble it might cause. If your package
does not make lenny, please do contact me and/or the backports team when
lenny is released so we can add your package to lenny-backports.

Cheers

Luk