[Debian-hebrew-package] Your package got removed from testing because fpc/lenny is not distributable

kobi zamir kobi.zamir at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 06:17:09 UTC 2008

libhdate support gun-pascal,

1. build the src package without the libhdate-pascal binary package:

to disable the build of the free pascal parts use --disable-fpc in the
configure script

2. configure a (gpc-libhdate ?) package to use the gnu-pascal:

to enable the build of the gnu pascal parts do not use --disable-gpc
in the configure script

kobi