[Debian-np-devel] Testing apt repository

Otavio Salvador debian-np-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:16:29 -0300

|| On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:55:45 -0500
|| Micah Anderson <micah@riseup.net> wrote:

>> One issue you can see is if this cannot be merged back to main
>> package. Did you provide the patch in BTS to maintainer give his
>> opinion about it?

ma> Yes, this I am considering the best way to do. I am quite sure that it
ma> will not be incorporated, as it is a bad hack, it provides
ma> functionality that only a very specific group of people want (and is
ma> not user configurable).

Right but why not to do it in right way and include a configuration
option to it?

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116