[Debian-np-devel] Welcome

Marco Presi zufus@debian.org
Fri, 04 Jun 2004 01:43:17 -0300

Hallo ladies and gentleman,

      Micah and me are pleased to announce that this mailing list is
      created.

      Together with the mailing list, for our joy, Micah set up also the svn
      repository (wow!) @alioth.

      To checkout do:

      1) check that your alioth account is working.

      2) mv your old bagunca dir elsewhere

      3) svn checkout svn+ssh://<username>@debian-np.alioth.debian.org/svn/debian-np bagunca

      For your convenience, you can copy your public rsa id (id you have
      one):

      ssh-copy-id -i ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub <username>@alioth.debian.org

      Note: if you are not a Debian Developer (in such case, ask
      yourself "WHY?") remember your username is <username-guest>

      See you

      Zufus

--
"I videogiochi non influenzano i bambini. Voglio dire, se Pac-Man avesse
influenzato la nostra generazione, staremmo tutti saltando in sale

"Videogames do not influence kids. I mean, if Pac-Man influenced our
generation, we were all jumping in dark rooms, chomping pills and
listening to electronic repeating music

Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989