[Debian-np-devel] Welcome

Micah Anderson micah@riseup.net
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 15:08:22 -0300

A note on the subversion repostiroy, I didn't dump and import it like
I should, so none of the history exists and we are back to revision 1.
I could fix that, but I dont think the history we have so far is all
that important.

Also, please only use the new subversion repository, and not the old,
otherwise we will involuntarily fork. :)

micah