[Debian-np-devel] New Subversion repository layout and other news

Otavio Salvador debian-np-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 18:23:17 -0300

--==-=-=

--=-=-=

I'm glad to announce we have a new repository layout. This is splited
against:

tags/
branches/
trunk/

Well, the tags is where we should store static copies of versions of
packages or other modules. branches are put to allow concurrent
development or stabilization while the trunk is used for the mainline
development.

Currently we have only data in trunk since we are in preliminar
development stage but this should change in near future.

Another big news is the addition of one bot in IRC channel. His name
is CIA-3 and this is used to talk in channel each commit in our
repository. In next days we will adding a mailing list where the
commits will be available too and if you want to use this service, you
only need to subscribe to debian-np-commits@lists.alioth.debian.org

Our work continue ;-)

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R