[Debian-np-devel] Update, Hello from Canada!

Micah Anderson debian-np-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:43:15 -0500

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004, Blaine Cook wrote:

> Thanks for a great week everyone --- I'm really excited by the
> possibility of setting up a server in SF as debian-np! I will continue
> defining configurations for the meta-packages; we didn't touch Apache's
> base configuration, and there's still lots to be done.

There is a lot to be done! We are putting TODO files in the subversion
root for general things, and for specific package things, we put a
TODO in that directory.

If you are going to work on a specific item in a TODO list, then put
the following in:

* Start working on Apache's base configuration (Blaine - 2004/06/08)

(for example :)

> Also, I will be coordinating a virtual work-party on Baobab/NewApp/[I
> forget the name of the autistici tool! Too early in the morning!!].
> Phasa, could you commit [thing I can't remember the name of] to the new
> SVN? Thanks.

Great, has this been put in yet, if not, can you put an item in the
TODO list to do so?

> Do we have a public, php-enabled web space anywhere? Should I register
> debian-np.org? If so, where should we host it? What's the process for
> asking these sorts of questions? ;-)

We have a number of things:

* http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-nonprofit - The Debian-NP homepage
* http://debian-np.alioth.debian.org - This is the debian-NP Alioth homepage