[Debian-np-devel] Update, Hello from Canada!

Blaine Cook lattice@resist.ca
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 07:08:58 -0700

Hello All,

I'm back in Vancouver, for a moment. I'll be heading down to San
Francisco in a few hours (I did manage to get a night's sleep
beforehand), and will be incommunicado until I arrive (not even GSM
phones work along the highway I'll be using), but everything my eyes
will see will be beautiful, so I'm alright with that if you're alright
with that. :-p

Thanks for a great week everyone --- I'm really excited by the
possibility of setting up a server in SF as debian-np! I will continue
defining configurations for the meta-packages; we didn't touch Apache's
base configuration, and there's still lots to be done.

Also, I will be coordinating a virtual work-party on Baobab/NewApp/[I
forget the name of the autistici tool! Too early in the morning!!].
Phasa, could you commit [thing I can't remember the name of] to the new
SVN? Thanks.

Also, there is a cache of private notes that may be useful to people
working on this stuff, at notes.resist.ca. If you don't have a resist
account, go to http://new.resist.ca/, sign up for one, and email me to
let me know. If you have a resist account but can't sign in to notes,
email me to let me know.

Do we have a public, php-enabled web space anywhere? Should I register
debian-np.org? If so, where should we host it? What's the process for
asking these sorts of questions? ;-)

I hope everyone had a good flight back! I will post my good pictures in
about 4 or 5 days, once I've had a chance to sort through them a little
bit.

b.