[Debian-np-devel] ISO is not working

Marco Presi debian-np-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 11:45:06 -0300

 || On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 23:20:31 +0200
 || guillaume pernot <gpernot@praksys.org> wrote:

	gp> yep,
	gp> the ISO is not working as expected, it's because of bug #248238.
	gp> i'll make a workaround tomorrow

        ops.. I didn't try lvm..:)

        simply add libdevmapper1.00-udeb in udeb_include file in
        debian-np-cdtool package, then rebuild that package, copy it
        into the partial mirror, run dpkg-scanpackages on the mirror,
        and then run again "build-iso".

        I am leaving now and I will be in France for all next week.

        As I told Enrico, I am going to write a simple, dialog-based
        interface to configure meta-packages (if you remember, we talked
        about this in POA).

        I hope to be on-line.

        Ciao Ciao

        Marco

--
"I videogiochi non influenzano i bambini. Voglio dire, se Pac-Man avesse
influenzato la nostra generazione, staremmo tutti saltando in sale

"Videogames do not influence kids. I mean, if Pac-Man influenced our
generation, we were all jumping in dark rooms, chomping pills and
listening to electronic repeating music."

Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989