[Debian-np-devel] New, cleaned list of final personas

Enrico Zini debian-np-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 02:55:08 +0200

--ikeVEW9yuYc//A+q

Hello all,

I've been working at /docs/report/03socialspec for a while, and I've
pulled together a list of all the personas we brainstormed during the
bagun=E7a, from which I re-synthesized a list of final personas using
an interesting flying variant of the card sorting technique that I'll
explaing to people only in private, in person and drunk because it's too
silly :)

The resulting personas should now correspond to all main situations
we're going to face with the various flavors of Debian-NP.

Since the work on personas has been a bit overlooked during the bagun=E7a,
I took the freedom to rearrange things a bit, and I'm now asking you to
have a look at that file and tell me what you think of the result.

Final personas start after the long list of the brainstormed ones,
around line 421 of the file.

Ciao,

Enrico

--ikeVEW9yuYc//A+q