[Debian-np-devel] Calling in other devels

Enrico Zini debian-np-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 17:56:34 +0800

--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF

Hello,

This is simple:

  We want to do three things:
   1) Maintaining simple CDDs for non profits
   2) Helping people making their own CDDs, possibly using ours as a
      start, as they already have some level of customization they
      probably could use
   3) Maintain in Debian software that is useful for nonprofits

We are doing 1 and 2.  We aren't much doing 3.

We could easily do 3, by just sending a mail to the people that are
already maintaining such software (such as the "webcalendar" developer)
and invite them to join the list.

How about that?

Ciao,

Enrico