[Debian-np-devel] freekbox3 install CD

Benj. Mako Hill mako at debian.org
Sat Jul 23 09:05:48 UTC 2005

<quote who="Vagrant Cascadian" date="Sat, Jul 23, 2005 at 12:32:20AM -0600">
> hey folks... after writing simple-cdd, i've finally put together a
> freekbox3 installer CD that i'd like to post on the internet somewhere.
> freegeek is behind a relatively slow DSL line and many people would like
> to download it...
>
> would it seem appropriate to publish it on debian-np's web space on
> alioth?
>
> we could also remove some of the freegeek-isms and make a "debian-np
> desktop installer CD" modeled after it, using simple-cdd. :)
>
> this also reminds me, should we remove that really old outdated iso
> image from last year's debconf: beta/debian-np_20040612.iso ?

I'd say yes on all counts. Let me know if you'd like help doing any of
these things.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
mako at debian.org
http://mako.cc/

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results. --RMS