[Debian-olpc-devel] sugar

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Sun Mar 30 12:20:31 UTC 2008

Hi,

taking this to the list...

On Friday 28 March 2008 20:46, Jani wrote:
> squeak-vm has just landed in Ubuntu Hardy so I'll be looking into packaging
> etoys.

Did you contact the debian maintainer of squeak-vm about this?

> etoys is a separate image for the squeak VM from my limited knowledge of
> all things squeak so far.

As far as I know the changes are very little and inclusion in the main squeak
vm is progressing...

> modified evince: it has python bindings patch in OLPC but not sent
> upsstream. Definitely not debian material
> until it's upstream.

Is the patch so low quality or why do you think its not ready for Debian?
Debian regulary patches packages which patches which are not upstream.

Do you have the URL for the patch so that we can file a bug against evince in
Debian?

regards,
	Holger