[Debian-olpc-devel] [holger at layer-acht.org:Re: Revert standards version to 3.7.3 (README.sourceneeded to comply with 3.8.0).]

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Sun Feb 1 20:57:33 UTC 2009

Since Holger prefer posting privately but permits me to treat it
non-private, I hereby share with the list: I might have comments on it,
but others might too - even if unimportant, it truely isn't _personal_
stuff being discussed, so should IMO be kept shared among all fellow
Sugar developers.

  - Jonas

- ----- Forwarded message from Holger Levsen <holger at layer-acht.org> -----