[Debian-olpc-devel] 'rainbow' uploaded to mentors.debian.net

Luke Faraone luke at faraone.cc
Sun Nov 29 20:32:14 UTC 2009

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 15:22, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> wrote:

>  No, no earlier response from me is missing.
>
> I simply got engaged with a bunch of other pending work.
>
> Generally I have a hard time keeping up my spirit helping with this
> packaging - which you may have felt by my being quite sceptical by eny
> little detail in the packaging.

Understood.

 I am still very interested in helping anyone packaging classic straight
> Python-based Sugar activities.
>
> And I still welcome anyone to package whatever Sugar-related code that they
> want in whatever packaging style they want - just do not expect me to be
> very engaged in such efforts.

Okay. I'l look into that, but I'm trying to clear out my existing ITPs first
:)

> P.S.: It would be nice if you drop a note to this list when you blog about
> it.

Not sure what you mean... I haven't written anything about this on my
blog<http://luke.faraone.cc/blog>.

--
Luke Faraone
http://luke.faraone.cc