[Debian-olpc-devel] 'rainbow' uploaded to mentors.debian.net

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Sun Nov 29 21:03:36 UTC 2009

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 03:32:14PM -0500, Luke Faraone wrote:
>On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 15:22, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> wrote:
>> P.S.: It would be nice if you drop a note to this list when you blog
>> about it.
>>

>Not sure what you mean... I haven't written anything about this on my
>blog<http://luke.faraone.cc/blog>.

I recently stumbled across an older blog entry[1] of yours, and imagined
while writing above mail that you might blog about yet another rejection
of mine - and would then be interested in hearing about it.

So I did not mean to accuse you of having done something wrong in the
past, just suggesting to do even better in the future: Please be nicer
to us slow movers not yet fluent in the blogosphere :-)

  - Jonas

[1] http://luke.faraone.cc/blog/2009/02/forking-sugar-from-debian/