[Debian-olpc-devel] Packaging eLearning XHTML editor (eXe) for debian

Manusheel Gupta manu at laptop.org
Wed Aug 4 17:14:38 UTC 2010

Kandarp,

I think your question is on packaging, where we are using a different
concurrency version control system, other than git. I think the steps should
remain the same. Community members, please confirm if there is a difference?

Copying Mike on this memo, who can answer your questions related to
exelearning code structure.

Regards,

Manu