[Debian-olpc-devel] Contact my secretary

mamodu toure matoure11 at hotmail.fr
Sun Jul 11 17:36:10 UTC 2010

Contact my secretary
Hellow friend.
I'm sorry but happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Australia though i
tried my best to involve you in the businnes but God decided the whole
situations.

Presently i'm in Australia for investment projects with my own
share of the total sum. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and
attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now contact my secretary in Burkinafaso his name is Mr Mathew Abba on
this number +226 75552521  , e-mail address below
mabbaa1 at hotmail.com .Ask him to send you the cheque of $850.000.00 which i kept
for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this
matter.
I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get
in touched with my secretary Mr Mathew Abba and instruct him where to send the amount to
you.

In the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which I and
the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I have
forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money,
so feel free to get in touch with Mr Mathew Abba .. he will transfer
the money to you without any delay.
Regards,
Mamodu Toure