[Debian-olpc-devel] Review of sugar-slidepuzzle-activity
luke at faraone.cc
Mon Jul 12 15:55:03 UTC 2010
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Review based off commit 1da183a.
Just FYI, in your ITP at <http://bugs.debian.org/588437>, you don't need
to include the entire `debian/copying` file, just "GPL-2+" would suffice :)
I did make some changes, so you'll need to pull in my commits before you
get working on this to avoid a merge conflict.
What follows are a list of items I found but did not correct. Please do
so and commit each fix you implement separately.
- You do not have a package description beyond the template "Sugar is
a graphical user interface aimed at children.". Please add to the end a
suitable description for the package, such as one sourced from
<http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/slider-puzzle-branch>. When you do
so, remember to wrap the lines at 72 chars.
- Update Standards-Version to 3.9.0, the latest version. Review the
verify your package does not need any changes.
- Homepage should point to the wiki page of the activity, not the
Sugar home page.
- The convention for "Depends:" listing follows that of the English
language. Please reword depends so that it's "item1, item2, item3,
item4, item5" rather than "item1, item2, item3 ,item4,item5".
- Activity name is misspelled in the "Name:" field.
- Include © and the year for all copyright owners.
- In the "*" rule, also mention the current maintainer, Aleksey Lim.
- Your list of items belonging to the World Wide Workshop is
incomplete according to the CDBS copyright checker. Please review
debian/copyright_hints as well as the files themselves to ensure you've
included everything you need.
- If you cannot find a URL to download the upstream source tarballs,
this file should be removed.
- Your package should declare it is using the "3.0 (quilt)" source
package format. See
- When you convert to quilt as I mentioned above, you'll need to do
"echo debian/copyright_hints >> debian/source/include-binaries" so that
dpkg-source won't balk at the binary contents of debian/copyright_hints.
Thanks for your work,
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Debian-olpc-devel