[Debian-olpc-devel] Review of sugar-etoys-activity
luke at faraone.cc
Tue Jul 20 17:20:25 UTC 2010
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Review based off commit ce98376.
I did make some changes, so you'll need to pull in my commits before you
get working on this to avoid a merge conflict.
As before, run "debuild clean" before committing your changes if you've
built the package. I ran the rule and it removed a number of files in
debian/. (git commit 900dbaf)
What follows are a list of items I found but did not correct. Please do
so and commit each fix you implement separately.
- Why is this file here? Please remove it.
- You can remove the comment "# REPLACE WITH THE PROPER USCAN-ized
URL TO UPSTREAM".
- Remove " * Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format", usually you
don't mention packaging changes that take place before an upload.
- On the wikipage, you declare "all", but have not made the
respective changes to the rules file to reflect that.¹
- description lines should be wrapped at 72 characters.
- Your name is mis-formatted in the Copyright field.
- I don't see any claim by Red Hat of copyright on setup.py, you can
probably omit it.
for information on how to do so.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Debian-olpc-devel