[Debian-olpc-devel] Review of sugar-record-activity

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Jul 21 23:43:18 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 12:09:45PM -0400, Luke Faraone wrote:
> Please declare the copyright of aplay.py separately. I'd say it's
> probably safe to attribute it to One Laptop per Child.

I've checked git and aplay.py was added by Aleksey in 2009-04-25 as part
of git hash 4ef0507 with a license but without a copyright.

It is more likely that the copyright should be attributed to Aleksey
rather than One Laptop per Child.

It would be good to get this fixed upstream too.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/