[Debian-olpc-devel] Sugar 0.90

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-debian-olpc-devel at silbe.org
Wed Jul 28 14:48:12 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Luke Faraone's message of Wed Jul 28 15:54:45 +0200 2010:

> > Everything that works with 0.88 should work fine in 0.90 as there are no major changes (Read is currently broken, but that's due to evince API changes and thus independent of the Sugar version).
> Cool. Filing bugs against those activities is probably the best way to
> make sure that gets fixed.
Can you do that, please? I'm busy preparing for an oral exam next week.
My guess is that all activities need to be fixed, including the ones you (plural) are currently working on. Thanks for that, BTW - to all involved (David, you, Jonas and SEETA developers - did I miss anyone?).

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/