[Debian-olpc-devel] Sugar 0.90

Jonas Smedegaard jonas at jones.dk
Wed Jul 28 15:07:24 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 04:48:12PM +0200, Sascha Silbe wrote:
>Excerpts from Luke Faraone's message of Wed Jul 28 15:54:45 +0200 2010:
>
>> > Everything that works with 0.88 should work fine in 0.90 as there
>> > are no major changes (Read is currently broken, but that's due to
>> > evince API changes and thus independent of the Sugar version).
>> Cool. Filing bugs against those activities is probably the best way
>> to make sure that gets fixed.
>Can you do that, please? I'm busy preparing for an oral exam next week.
>My guess is that all activities need to be fixed, including the ones
>you (plural) are currently working on. Thanks for that, BTW - to all
>involved (David, you, Jonas and SEETA developers - did I miss anyone?).

I believe that is almost true: A few activities are coded to work with
all released branches of Sugar.

Since this is a sign of excellency, I would recommend emphasizing this
both in long description of the Debian packaging and perhaps consider
emphasizing it upstream too.

I believe the following activities are written branch-agnostic:

Pippy
Etoys
Memory

Any others?