[Debian-olpc-devel] Sugar 0.88

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-debian-olpc-devel at silbe.org
Tue Mar 30 19:20:19 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 03:47:06PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> I am working on updating libraries now [...]
BTW, in case you intend to keep 0.84 and 0.86 in sid/squeeze: several of
the important bug fixes were backported to 0.84 and 0.86.

> Since you bring it up, I will make sure to update at least the
> unstable  branch at debian.jones.dk - maybe others too if I find the
> time.
Thanks! I gather I need to pull the packages from /dists/sid/sugar?
squeeze would be nice, but sid should be fine for now. This is for
XO-1.5, so I'll probably need to pull in some sid packages anyway.

[activities]
> so maybe the  current release cover multiple branches (which my
> packaging should be  able to cover elegantly - we'll see if it does in
> practice).
Currently they depend on python-*-0.86, so cannot be installed together
with sucrose-0.88. Would be nice to have that fixed at least for Browse
so I can download the other activities from activities.sugarlabs.org.

> Perhaps later today, but no promise.
Awesome, thanks!

CU Sascha

--