[Debian-olpc-devel] Package Review Request : sugar-moon-activity

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Oct 14 21:42:32 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 12:05:27PM -0400, Luke Faraone wrote:
> Nothing in your changes corrected this. The issue was not the
> capitalization of OLPC, but that the upstream project does *not* seem
> to incorporate any code written by OLPC employees. If I'm correct,
> OLPC should not be listed as the copyright holder.

I agree.  I've reviewed the files in the activity, both in upstream git
and in the distributed .xo file, and the copyright holder is not One
Laptop per Child.

Ishan, on what basis did you determine the copyright holder was OLPC?

In the file moon.py the copyright holder is asserted to be Gary C.
Martin, in 2008.

--
James Cameron
System Test Coordinator