[Debian-olpc-devel] md5sum mismatch for sugar-0.89.1.tar.bz2

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-3 at silbe.org
Sat Sep 25 08:59:57 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Jonas Smedegaard's message of Fri Sep 24 01:13:19 +0200 2010:

> Changelog updated now, so get-orig-source should work properly.
Thanks, works fine now!

> [1] What disctracted me was that I discovered the CDBS sugar snippet is
> broken regarding expansion of more than two activities.  I tried to fix
> it but it couldn't figure it out... :-(

What exactly does that mean? Where would it expand more than one (or
two) activities?

Another question: My build process shows a lot of gconf errors for
sugar-0.90, so I would like to check whether this happens on the buildds
as well (for sugar-0.88). I could find buildd logs for a number of other
Sugar packages, but not sugar-0.8x. Searching for the binary package
names doesn't yield another result either (as expected). What am I doing
wrong?

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/