[Debian-olpc-devel] Design And Build Magazine

Phil Law designbuildmagazine1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 06:54:23 UTC 2013

View online version
<http://t83.r.mailjet.com/nl/115t/xx8qz.html?a=5MnFZv&b=641e7f46&c=115t&d=435f32fe&e=c577c8b3&email=debian-olpc-devel%40lists.alioth.debian.org>

Hi,Design And Build Magazine <http://www.designandbuildmagazine.com> is a
monthly publication providing information from the construction industry. We
gather the leading stories, including projects tracked from the beginning
until the end.Over 55,000 copies are distributed to our constantly growing
readership.We would like to offer you chance to advertise in the next issue.
Our in house graphic designers will design your advert free of charge.Eighth
page advert - £250Quarter page advert - £500Half page advert - £750Full
A4 page advert - £1,000You can spread the payment over 12 months. Example:
eighth page advert would be £21 per month.I hope you can join us in the
next issue of Design And Build Magazine
<http://www.designandbuildmagazine.com>. If you would like to discuss any
part of this, please do not hesitate to contact me.Regards,

EditorDesign And Build MagazineTelephone: 01204 216811 - Fax: 0872 352
0246Website: http://www.designandbuildmagazine.com
<http://www.designandbuildmagazine.com/>Email:
phil at designandbuildmagazine.co
<applewebdata://FECD834D-F4B6-4B1A-94DF-A7D9227F6B94/phil@designandbuildmagazine.com>m
<applewebdata://FECD834D-F4B6-4B1A-94DF-A7D9227F6B94/phil@designandbuildmagazine.com>Address:
3 Churchbank, Bolton, BL1 1HXCompany Registration Number: 08284852

This email has been sent to debian-olpc-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org <mailto:debian-olpc-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org>, click here
Phil Law
3 Churchbank
BL11HX Bolton