[Debian-pan-maintainers] Debian package of bornagain

PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Fri Sep 4 08:39:25 BST 2015

> Hello Frederic,

Hello Marina

> I will start to work on it in ~10 days, after I will come back from the
> conference. Thank you for links and the help offer. I will contact you
> if I will need help with the package.

Great, the best things to do then, is to create an account here [1] and request to join[2] the debian-pan team[3]
Then it will be possible to create a git repository for the debian pacakging of bornagain, where every one from the eam can have commit access.
This way it is possible for each of us to contribut to your packaging effort.
It is important for the Debian projet to host the official source of the packaging in order to be able to do massiv changes when it is necessary in the packaging process.

Thanks for your interest, and I hiope thaht we will manage to integrate bornagain into Debian/Ubuntu/Mint/... :))

Cheers

Frederic

[1] https://alioth.debian.org/account/register.php
[2] https://alioth.debian.org/project/request.php?group_id=100882