[Debian-ports-devel] aspcud resolver?

Aurelien Jarno aurelien at aurel32.net
Sat Sep 12 13:17:08 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 2015-09-12 20:07, Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> > This feature has not been enabled in the unstable package yet, we will
> > include it if the tests are conclusive. You can fetch a package with
> > this support by using the repository from the official debian build
> > daemons:
> >
> >   deb https://buildd.debian.org/apt/ jessie main
> >
> > I have attached the corresponding GPG key to drop in
> > /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/
> >

> In https://buildd.debian.org/apt/dists/jessie/Release,
> ppc64, powerpcspe, sh4, sparc64, and x32 are not listed,
> so, "apt-get update" is finish in error on those arch.
> It needs [arch=(listed arch)], now.

Sorry about that, that should be fixed now. That said I do wonder if it
is worth building an index file for all architectures, while we only
have arch:all packages there. Maybe we should add an arch:all index and
ask everybody to use and [arch=all] entry instead.

Aurelien

aurelien at aurel32.net                 http://www.aurel32.net