[Debian-ports-devel] aspcud resolver?

Hiroyuki Yamamoto yama1066 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 14:34:35 UTC 2015

Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2015-09-12 20:07, Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Aurelien Jarno wrote:
>>> This feature has not been enabled in the unstable package yet, we will
>>> include it if the tests are conclusive. You can fetch a package with
>>> this support by using the repository from the official debian build
>>> daemons:
>>>
>>>   deb https://buildd.debian.org/apt/ jessie main
>>>
>>> I have attached the corresponding GPG key to drop in
>>> /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/
>>>

>> In https://buildd.debian.org/apt/dists/jessie/Release,
>> ppc64, powerpcspe, sh4, sparc64, and x32 are not listed,
>> so, "apt-get update" is finish in error on those arch.
>> It needs [arch=(listed arch)], now.
>
> Sorry about that, that should be fixed now. That said I do wonder if it
> is worth building an index file for all architectures, while we only
> have arch:all packages there. Maybe we should add an arch:all index and
> ask everybody to use and [arch=all] entry instead.

If described "[arch=all]" in sources.list, it also finished in error:

W: Failed to fetch https://buildd.debian.org/apt/dists/jessie/Release  Unable to find expected entry 'main/binary-all/Packages' in Release file (Wrong sources.list entry or malformed file)

E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

Maybe because main/binary-all/* is also not described in
https://buildd.debian.org/apt/dists/jessie/Release.

Regards,
- --
Hiroyuki Yamamoto
A75D B285 7050 4BF9 AEDA  91AC 3A10 59C6 5203 04DC