[Debian-ports-devel] [lfilipoz at debian.org: scheduled downtime for Debian services at UBC (2016-01-09T16:00Z/20:00Z)]

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz glaubitz at physik.fu-berlin.de
Sun Jan 10 12:44:59 UTC 2016

Hi Luca!

Is there a way to contact staff at UBC who admin the network
infrastructure at UBC? We are seeing lots of timeouts for
packages being upload to leda.debian.net, independent of the
location and network of the buildd.

We have ports buildds located in the US, Hungary and Germany
and they are all getting timeouts when running dupload. There
was no configuration change on the sides of the buildds and
since the machines are located in completely different networks,
I suspect it must be an issue at UBC.

Maybe the switch that leda is connected to is dropping packages
or someone on site connected a loop on the switches. In any
case, most uploads are timing out which is becoming more and
more a problem.

If you have any idea what we could do or whom we could contact,
I'd highly appreciate your input.

Cheers,
Adrian

On 01/09/2016 02:12 AM, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> This affects leda, see below.
>
> ----- Forwarded message from Luca Filipozzi <lfilipoz at debian.org> ----
- -

> From: Luca Filipozzi <lfilipoz at debian.org>