[Debian-ports-devel] [lfilipoz at debian.org: scheduled downtime for Debian services at UBC (2016-01-09T16:00Z/20:00Z)]

Luca Filipozzi lfilipoz at debian.org
Sun Jan 10 17:09:47 UTC 2016

This is a conversation to be had with DSA, first.  Especially since the switch
that traetta is connected to (leda is a VM on traetta) belongs to Debian.

I've carbon copied DSA.

(PS: isn't leda supposed to go away?  I've been waiting for the all clear to
get rid of traetta for monthts (maybe even years) now.)

--
Luca Filipozzi
http://www.crowdrise.com/SupportDebian