[Debian-ports-devel] debian-ports archive moving

Michael Cree mcree at orcon.net.nz
Sat Jun 11 07:46:17 UTC 2016

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 01:21:40PM +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> On 05/31/2016 10:40 AM, Michael Cree wrote:
> > I have included hppa in my analysis and attach a list of binNMUs
> > for hppa to start getting haskell packages installable.  Maybe
> > someone would like to schedule those.
>
> Can you do that for sparc64 and x32, too? Those architectures also
> have ghc bootstrapped, also ghc is currently set to "Not-for-us"
> since I need to ask Joachim to merge a small patch.

OK, I have spent the last couple of weeks filing binNMUs on haskell
packages for alpha, hppa, sparc64 and x32 (after further automating
the process).

The remaining haskell packages are blocked because:

alpha:

haskell-src-exts FTBFS with a GOT overflow while linking.  Seems
similar to the FTBFS on mips64el.

hppa:

haskell-http-conduit FTBFS (looks like test suite failure).

sparc64:

haskell-aeson FTBFS (test suite failure).
haskell-cryptonite FTBFS (test suite failure).

x32:

haskell-text FTBFS
haskell-cryptonite FTBFS
(and maybe other failures to build).